Friday, December 11, 2009

Am I A Cougar!?

I realize I'm older than most of the people that I'm in school with, and that I missed out on a lot of things when I was sick...but is this why I'm attracted to younger guys!?
I know it's going to sound really weird to some people, thank goodness the people I know think it's totally cool, but I don't feel like I'm 29 and maybe this is why I enjoy being around younger guys.
Maybe it's because I'm in college again and most of the dudes I met are younger, or I am seriously a Cougar!!! The guys that are my age either hang off me like wet rags or don't talk to me after hanging out. Not cool either way!
I am friends with people from the ages of 21 to 42, so I don't think I'm being weird. If I met a guy that's older and acted in a cool way, it would probably be no problem. And speaking of that, why is it ok for guys to date younger girls but it's not ok for girls to date younger guys? Something to ponder!
So, I am going to justify my actions by saying that maybe I am immature, or the person I met is mature or maybe this is just how I am...a cradle robbing, Cougar! I think I am way to young to be a Cougar though...maybe a Lynx (at least that's what I'm told) !

1 comment:

  1. So, according to Women's Health Magazine, I am not a cougar yet...but puma! I am still too young to be a cougar!! Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete