Friday, November 27, 2009

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Not only a catchy song, but also those things that give you the warm fuzzy feelings! This is my quick top 20:

1. Sand between my toes.
2. Sun on my face.
3. Bear hugs.
4. Not having to say a word.
5. Crunchy peanut butter and crackers.
6. S'mores.
7. Napping.
8. Travelling; so many places, such little time...and money!
9. Spontaneous moments.
10. Tattoos.
11. Art; every and any kind...I can totally appreciate all of it.
12. Sports; playing them, watching them...pretty much all of it.
13. Wings and beer...that one had to be said!
14. Sushi and Mexiican food!
15. Getting dressed up and having a fancy cocktail.
16. Meeting new people that you know you will be friends with.
17. That silly butterfly in the tummy feeling.
18. Music; too many kinds that I like to elaborate on that!
19. The idea of karma and fate.
20. Blogging...this stuff is kind of addicting!

So there you go, a little rundown of some of my fav's that make me smile! There's more, there's always more!

1 comment:

  1. Just had peanut butter and crackers last night. . .oh so good! :D

    ReplyDelete