Thursday, March 18, 2010

The "List".

So, the other night my friend and I were talking about how we used to have lists that we would compare guys to. After trying to throw out the list and date guys that wouldn't have fit the list, we are still single and having no luck. We decided that we should try making an anti-list! The previous list, for me, might have had some of these things on it:

1. Have a job
2. Have ambition
3. Treat people well
4. Be nice to me
5. Try to be understanding
6. Don't have any serious drug or alcohol problems
7. Don't be a clinger
8. Have friends that you enjoy spending time with
9. Be somewhat humorous but not annoying
10. Have a life outside of your relationship
11. Having a vehicle is a bonus
12. Having a house that isn't your parents
13. Be clean
14. Have good personal hygiene
15. Have an idea of style
16. Be active and athletic
etc......

I can keep going, but I think you've got the idea!
So then, the anti-list would be something like this:

1. Have a job
2. Be nice to me
3. Don't have any serious drug or alcohol problems

Yep, that would sum it up! So after we put this list together, we're expecting some great guys to come along...and we'll never think of the previous list, honestly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment