Monday, April 12, 2010

Didn't see that one coming!

So here I've been, merrily navigating life, focusing on myself and enjoying the things that come along...then, bam! I'm caught with my head down! Someone I used to date and I have been hanging out, finally at the friendship stage (at least that's what I thought) when the bomb is dropped and the past has to be brought up again. I seriously thought I could get away with the past staying in the past. But noooo, things don't work out like that for me. So I've been thrown off course again and am sitting here, while I should be doing homework, feeling crappy because 7 months ago I made a choice and hurt someone. I know I made the right decision, but I feel so bad that this person is still hurt and feels so bad.
WTF, how do I go back to the whole concentrating on myself and not worrying about others anymore!? I really liked being in that mind-set, I need to get back there to find my sanity again!
Shit is too stressful right now with school finishing up, trying to figure out work for the summer and finding a place to live! Why right now, I'm sick of this being tested crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment