Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tough Decisions In Life

There always comes a time in life when you'll have to choose between two things. Sometimes these things can be an easy choice and other times really, really tough!
I think I'm having one of these times. I have tried all the normal things that go hand-in-hand with decision making; weighing the pros and cons, picturing the outcome of both decisions, and trying to picture my reaction to either decisions. None of this seems to be working! I am stuck between a rock and a hard place and not sure which direction to go.
This has happened to me before, but I've never been so worried about making the right decision. I think I know the choice, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.
How do you know if you're ready or not? Oh goodness, decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment