Sunday, August 22, 2010

Going to Miami!!!

I am so excited for Tuesday...I am heading the Miami with 3 of my good friends!

All three of them are teachers so this is their final summer hurray, for me...it's my 30th birthday! We're going to be in South Beach for 3 days then heading out to sea on a 3-night cruise to the Bahamas! This should be a really fun trip, we're all really good friends and compliment each other, or balance each other in other aspects.

I've already accepted the whole turning 30 thing, maybe I'll have another life epiphany directing me which way to go in life. I always seem to have life-altering revelations when I'm traveling.

So, here's to the trip with awesome friends, turning 30, and new places traveled...can't wait for whatever happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment