Saturday, August 7, 2010

Turning the big 3-0!!!!

So in 20 days, I am turning 30!!!!

I had problems with this as soon as I turned 29. It took me until about 3 months ago to come to terms with it, but I have!

I'm actually getting excited about turning the dirty-thirty! For once in my life I feel confident, comfortable and at peace with where I am in life. Things haven't worked out the perfect way that I may have wanted them to in the past but I am feeling pretty damn good about what I've become!

I feel like I've matured into a decent person and am making choices based on what's best for me, not for the people around me! I've spent way too much time in the past concerned with what the person I'm with will think or what other people might think about me that I lost myself a couple times. Ok, more than a couple!

I've let go of any vices or issues that I've had in the past and focused on what will make me happy and what is the best for me...and only me!!!

So here I am, ready to go into the next phase of my life...the 30's! I have no doubt that my 30's are going to be better than my 20's, and I can't wait for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment