Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting Back Into The Great Outdoors!

So, as of recently, I have met someone that I have an immense amount of things in common with! One major thing, loving the outdoors. It's been a while since I've been able to actually go on hikes, canoe and do the things I used to love doing. My Crohn's has limited me to doing the minimal amount of activities.

But, alas, I have met someone who is very involved in the outdoors and is willing to put up with my problems and, for once, has more experience than I do in the outdoors!

I hope my Crohn's stays in check and allows me to really enjoy the day, the person I'm with and not embarrass myself on the side of a trail! lol

I also hope that he knows what he's getting himself into! ;) Who knows, maybe I'll be back on my bike sooner than I thought too!

No comments:

Post a Comment