Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Running for Terry Fox with 4-year-olds??? Yep, that's what I said!!

So, tomorrow, yours truly will be running with a gaggle of junior kindergartners for Terry Fox. I'm not really sure what to expect, but I'm doing it for my niece, Paige, and for the peace of mind for her parents. I think Paige is starting to get an independent streak and my brother's wife is worried she needs extra supervision...so in steps Super Auntie Mans to the rescue!

I'll get my exercise too, get a little jog in on the way to her school...try to herd them during the run, then get a little job back home. Geez, I hope I can handle these kids. I haven't babysat little kids in a while, especially not in mass quantities! I might need to nap before I go to dodgeball! lol

It was worth hearing my niece get really exciting when my brother's wife told her that her Auntie Mans was going to be running with her! She's done nothing but talk non-stop about Terry Fox and what she's learned about him, she's going to be a little pinball tomorrow.

I'm excited, this should be interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment